crafty tutorials wish list

I've been pretty busy lately so (sadly) I haven't had much time to do crafting and sewing. I still have many project 'wants' on my to do list so I thought I'd share some that jumped out at me this week:

Crochet heart tutorial




Little Birdie Secrets shares a cute tutorial for crochet hearts that I can't wait to try. They have even included a video clip which I think will help a lot! I like how the crochet heart is used to make this beautiful card. Love!



Embroidery hoop art with puffies

Fantastic Toys Embroidery Hoop art

Over on the Fantastic Toys blog Timothy did a little review of a product called 'puffies' which are cute little puffed fabric stickers used mostly in scrapbooking. Tim decided to use them with some embroidery hoops to make gorgeous little artworks! I love this idea and would like to try it if I can get my hands on some of these puffies! I love the little Parisian ones below. So cute!


Fantastic toys Parisian embroidery hoop art

Timothy also shares a tutorial and pattern for making sweet little puffy cupcakes. They would make great little gifts or party decorations I think. Check out the Fantastic Toys Etsy store for more kawaii things to make you smile!


Fantastic Toys- cucpake tutorial


Vintage inspired skirt tutorial

Noodlehead- Vintage inspired skirt

Anna from Noodlehead shares a cute vintage inspired skirt tutorial on the Craferthours blog as part of skirt week 2011. The tutorial has good pictures and instructions and no zippers! :)


Kimono baby shoes

Nifty Thrifty Things- Kimono baby shoes

Vanessa from Nifty Thrifty Things shared a post with some pictures of these adorable kimono baby shoes she made. I love the fabric and style so much! She got the pattern and tutorial from Homespun Threads who have a wonderful collection of tutorials and patterns along with other sewing inspiration. Crafty people are so generous!

Now, to find a spare 20 hours to make all of these....

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always try my best to get back to you and return the love. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...