Book- Sew what you love- by Tanya Whelan

Today I discovered the work of a fabric designer/writer Tanya Whelan of Grand Revivial Designs. I stumbled upon her while looking up pictures of fabric on Pinterest, and didn't even realise she was the creator of one of my favourite fabric ranges called 'Deliah'.

She has a new book coming out in December called 'Sew what you love' It looks like it has some really pretty and easy projects like summer dresses and purses. Right up my alley of course. :)


Sew what you love, Tanya Whelan

If you want to pre order it you can do so through Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Might make a lovely Christmas present for someone special. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always try my best to get back to you and return the love. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...