retro fashion love

One day when I'm super good at sewing I'd love to make my own clothes. Lately I have been really drawn to retro and vintage styles, which is quite different to the jeans/top combo that has been the standard for most of my 20s. Must be time to embrace my inner 'lady!'

I have always loved dresses and skirts for summer and feel inspired by all the lovely florals and soft cottons out there. There are lots of options for sewing pretty vintage styles and I think I could tackle a few A line skirts and simple dresses for the warmer months without too much trouble.

Here is a collection of gorgeous dresses and accessories to inspire me into action! 



From Polyvore



from Tumblr

from Polyvore


from Wanelo


 
from Polyvore



from Polyvore




from Etsy

 Lots of bright colours and beautiful prints for Spring. Mmm.

Where do you find your vintage or retro inspiration?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always try my best to get back to you and return the love. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...