The Mad men collection- Banana Republic

Now, we don't have any Banana Republic stores in Australia (that I know of....) but when a friend tweeted information about their Mad men collection available online, I at least had to check it out.

The line was designed in collaboration with the show's costume designer Janie Brynat, and is 'inspired by the razor sharp tailoring and feminine silhouettes of 1960s style'.

Here are some pieces I like best from the Mad Men Collection from Banana Republic



lace tipped dress

Houndstooth dress

Full circle skirt

cabled dolman cardigan with tie neck top


Bracelet sleeve jacket with head scarf

So wearable and worky. I love them all!

Which piece is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always try my best to get back to you and return the love. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...