Sewelegantpaws is now on Twitter!


After bagging out twitter for years, I have now discovered legitimate reasons for joining- connecting with fellow sewers and crafters!

I have avoided joining Twitter in the past because I honestly thought, 'who on earth would be remotely interested in whatever mindless garble I have going on in my head?' I have since learned that Twitter is quite a powerful marketing tool and a fun way to connect with like minded people. I figure I can use it to promote giveaways and tutorials on my blog and share the love of crafting in a whole new way. Yay!

If you would like to follow me on twitter you can click on the chalboard above or find me at:


I'd love to follow you too! Happy tweeting. :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always try my best to get back to you and return the love. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...